Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Alternative Devices

Notices

Old 06-14-2011, 03:16 PM   #1
jbcohen
Wizard
jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung A21
Non-dedicated electronic book reader

Why do you use a non-dedicated electronic book reader?

Here are my reasons:

1) Employer gives me a free blackberry, free unlimited airtime, free unlimited data plan - if they are so eager to pay this bill for me why not let them.
2) I am prone to loose things and reading on a blackberry is one less thing to loose and/or worry about.
3) Seems to do everything else I can possibly think of so why not let it do this too?
jbcohen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 09:38 PM   #2
lestatar
LB's lolz Mutt Minion
lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3, GalaxyTab, BB Bold9700, BB 8300, Sony Clie, Palm Vx, Palm III
^ Prior to purchasing my K3, I had never owned a dedicated ereader. I have been reading on Blackberry's for more years than I can count, right back to the first color LCD one. Before that I used all the old stuff in my sig for my on the go reading.

Know exactly what you mean - as a lifelong corporate hoe required to carry Blackberry's, it was a great perk. While the BB screens are obviously no comparison to dedicated ereaders [or tablets now], I have actually read a ton of books on those tiny rectangles.
lestatar is offline   Reply With Quote