Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 05-09-2006, 07:23 AM   #1
Dave Berk
Fanatic
Dave Berk can fool all of the people all of the time.Dave Berk can fool all of the people all of the time.Dave Berk can fool all of the people all of the time.Dave Berk can fool all of the people all of the time.Dave Berk can fool all of the people all of the time.Dave Berk can fool all of the people all of the time.Dave Berk can fool all of the people all of the time.Dave Berk can fool all of the people all of the time.Dave Berk can fool all of the people all of the time.Dave Berk can fool all of the people all of the time.Dave Berk can fool all of the people all of the time.

Device: PRS505
Fantasy books Recommendations

Try this sites for the best of the best fantasy books Recommendations from people in the know:

ASOIAF Unofficial recommendation thread

Fantasy books reviews and author interviews

He probably read every fantasy book there is

If you're looking for good fantasy books to read, you can't find a better guide than this sites, mostly the third one.
Dave Berk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2006, 01:34 PM   #2
doctorow
Guru
doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Great links, thanks dave. The third link is new to me but now it's already been added to my rss list. Check out the author's recent "Collector's Spotlight: George R.R. Martin" - I just finished A Feast For Crows and I cannot believe that I have to wait another year for the final episode to arive.

Currently reading: Altered Carbon (excellent cyberpunk)
doctorow is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert