Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Feedback

Notices

Old 01-25-2013, 06:04 PM   #16
sufue
lost in my e-reader...
sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Sony T1, Nook ST Glowlight, Galaxy Tab 7 Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by piperclassique View Post
Ack! I just wrote what I considered a fair and unbiased summary of the preceeding discussion, hit send, and

It vanished

Have I been zapped by the phantom moderator?
Is it all my fault?
Will this post vanish into the aether as well?
Is the cat alive or dead?

Ah. KentE has just written a far better summary than mine. Good. I can get back to my book.

Don't you hate that? I just got a new laptop, and it's happening to me - losing sentences or paragraphs of text - every few minutes - aaaagh! Hopefully I will get used to the keyboard soon.
sufue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 08:03 AM   #17
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by piperclassique View Post
Ack! I just wrote what I considered a fair and unbiased summary of the preceeding discussion, hit send, and

It vanished

Have I been zapped by the phantom moderator?
Is it all my fault?
Will this post vanish into the aether as well?
Is the cat alive or dead?

Ah. KentE has just written a far better summary than mine. Good. I can get back to my book.

No, not by me and not by another Moderator - not that I'm aware of.

The cat is dead: Always.

(Do a search on your posts. Did you post in another forum, perhaps?)

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert