Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 04-21-2014, 05:39 PM   #1
cliq
Nameless Being

Calibre not showing all books in Library

I imported my books (over 2000) to Calibre and I would like to work on them before I send some or all to my device. Calibre however is displaying only about 400 of 2000 books. How can I have Calibre show all the books?

Sorry if this have been answered earlier.
Old 04-21-2014, 06:22 PM   #2
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
@bjluv - have you used virtual libraries and is there anything in the search bar - they can be used limit what books you'll see in the list - deliberately and inadvertently.

Try running Library Maintenance->Check Library, the second phase may give some clues as to what's happening

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert