Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 06-21-2017, 04:09 PM   #1
masteranza
masteranza began at the beginning.

Device: PW2
Koreader pdf reading settings lost after LibrarianSync

Hi, I've found a minor, but annoying issue that after I rebuild collections from folders all my pdf reading settings get lost. For example I need to re-set triming and the move by hand to the last page.
Is there something that can be done with it? Perhaps a fix to LibrarianSync?

Thanks!
masteranza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2017, 04:43 PM   #2
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by masteranza View Post
Hi, I've found a minor, but annoying issue that after I rebuild collections from folders all my pdf reading settings get lost. For example I need to re-set triming and the move by hand to the last page.
Is there something that can be done with it? Perhaps a fix to LibrarianSync?

Thanks!
It isn't broke.

You do not mention what firmware version, but evidently it isn't written for the one you are trying to use it on.

The description sounds like Amazon/Lab126 is now storing those settings in the same database records that LibrarianSync is building.
If so, then what you need is a LibraranMerge utility.

Since you are the only one who needs it, you get to write it.
See how easy it is to become a developer?
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-21-2017, 07:15 PM   #3
masteranza
masteranza began at the beginning.

Device: PW2
Thanks @knc1 for a quick response! Luckily that's not the case, I've made a stupid mistake of syncing .sdr files as well. So now that I exclude them and run LibrarianSync everything stays at it's place nicely. Sorry for taking time with this simple problem!
masteranza is offline   Reply With Quote