Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Writers' Corner

Notices

Old 03-02-2010, 12:59 PM   #1
John O'Dowd
John O'Dowd began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Reader and Kindle
Mahko's Knife

My new Ebook, Mahko's Knife, is now out at both Amazon and Smashwords.
Please visit my blog at: mahkosknife.blogspot.com for more information and links to the book sites.
Author Scott Nicholson read my book and described it as: Take Jason Bourne, give him Apache blood, threaten his family, and drop him in the Southwestern desert, and you'd have Mahko.
I was a fan of the Bourne series of books until the author died. I'm not so much a fan of the 50 or so books he's written since his death.
John O'Dowd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 01:04 PM   #2
MaMiller
Author
MaMiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaMiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaMiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaMiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaMiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaMiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaMiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaMiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaMiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaMiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaMiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Love Bourne! The book sounds real intriguing, John! Thanks for sharing
MaMiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-03-2010, 06:33 PM   #3
John O'Dowd
John O'Dowd began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Reader and Kindle
Thanks Maureen, I hope you will download and read it. I would like your opinion. John
John O'Dowd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 02:14 PM   #4
Scott Nicholson
Scott Nicholson, author
Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
good thriller

This is a fast-paced action thriller--highly recommended. mahko is a great new series character.

Scott Nicholson
http://hauntedcomputerbooks.blogspot.com
Scott Nicholson is offline   Reply With Quote