Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Writers' Corner

Notices

Old 03-06-2010, 08:15 PM   #91
jaxx6166
Wizard
jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 350, iPad, PW
I'm down for the last two. I don't know if I can write the whole anthology myself..
Maybe, just maybe with some help from my friends we can get through this.
jaxx6166 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 10:10 AM   #92
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Those are fabulous covers, Moejoe!
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-07-2010, 10:46 AM   #93
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
i love the covers, moejoe ! i'm very excited this project is moving forward.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 11:45 AM   #94
Moejoe
Banned
Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.

Device: Coffin
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules View Post
Those are fabulous covers, Moejoe!
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
i love the covers, moejoe ! i'm very excited this project is moving forward.

Thanks for the compliments I've been having real fun with collages lately (I love Winston Smith's work). It might take us awhile, but dagnabit we'll get this story collection off the ground.
Moejoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 05:41 PM   #95
jaxx6166
Wizard
jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

This thread can now die a silent death. Or remain active for what the original concept was? I reposted a new thread under a less obscure title.
Advert
Old 03-07-2010, 07:14 PM   #96
Moejoe
Banned
Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxx6166 View Post
This thread can now die a silent death. Or remain active for what the original concept was? I reposted a new thread under a less obscure title.
So the Poe thing is over with? Damn, I was enjoying making those covers as well. Never mind, I'll just use the covers elsewhere.
Old 03-07-2010, 07:17 PM   #97
jaxx6166
Wizard

Tsk tsk. Go check the other thread

"MobileRead Anthology" is hopefully going to be devoted entirely to Volume 1 - Got Poe?

And maybe if we're lucky volumes 2 - 200 =)
Old 03-07-2010, 07:40 PM   #98
Moejoe
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxx6166 View Post
Tsk tsk. Go check the other thread

"MobileRead Anthology" is hopefully going to be devoted entirely to Volume 1 - Got Poe?

And maybe if we're lucky volumes 2 - 200 =)
Ooops I should have read it a bit more clearly Only 200 volumes? Pfft! 20000 and beyond!!!
Old 03-08-2010, 08:38 AM   #99
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Just to be clear, jaxx6166 has restarted this thread here: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76274

This idea hasn't died. It's being reborn!

vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote