Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 01-08-2008, 04:48 AM   #1
rquesty
rquesty began at the beginning.

Device: PRS 505
Connect software

My laptop doesn't have the connect software in it - I only it put it on my main pc at home - is there somewhere it can be downloaded ?

(I have done several searches on this site and can't find it, but I seem to remember seeing it somewhere - or maybe I am just going senile !)

Richard
rquesty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 05:01 AM   #2
Madam Broshkina
Manic Do Fuse
Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 500, 505, 350, Kindle 3, DXG, nook, Irex DR800SG, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by rquesty View Post
My laptop doesn't have the connect software in it - I only it put it on my main pc at home - is there somewhere it can be downloaded ?

(I have done several searches on this site and can't find it, but I seem to remember seeing it somewhere - or maybe I am just going senile !)

Richard
http://ebookstore.sony.com/downloadclient.html
Madam Broshkina is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-08-2008, 05:05 AM   #3
dhbailey
Guru
dhbailey will become famous soon enoughdhbailey will become famous soon enoughdhbailey will become famous soon enoughdhbailey will become famous soon enoughdhbailey will become famous soon enoughdhbailey will become famous soon enoughdhbailey will become famous soon enough

Device: HP iPAQ211 / PRS 500, 700 and 505
It's downloadable from the Sony web-site.

(long link follows, starting with http: and ending with Id=-1)
http://www.sonystyle.com/webapp/wcs/...0551&langId=-1

Just click on the downloads/drivers in the Technical Support section, and then enter PRS-500 or PRS-505 for your model and then follow prompts to enter your operating system and then download the software.

Or do a site search for ebook library software.
dhbailey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 07:56 AM   #4
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
And the current version is called eBook Library.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote