Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 05-01-2020, 06:12 PM   #91
geek1011
Wizard
geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini, Aura Edition 2 v1, Clara HD
I've released patches v60. Other than a few minor nickel patch changes (by jackie_w) and a new Bulgarian keyboard (by Svens), there aren't any major user-facing changes.

The biggest change was the update to kobopatch v0.15.0, and the rewrite of most of the libnickel patches for 4.20.14622. Basically, the patches are now easier to read, maintain, and update (plus many, including the 24 line spacing value patch, are now multi-version). See this post for more info.

P.S. Many of you will also want to check out NickelMenu, which was just released an hour ago.
geek1011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2020, 05:31 PM   #92
droopy
Guru
droopy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.droopy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.droopy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.droopy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.droopy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.droopy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.droopy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.droopy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.droopy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.droopy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.droopy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma
Hi geek1011,
Is there some way I can pin a particular series/collection ("20 Books I should read first") to my Home screen, through some patch or hack or whatever?

I am easily distracted with more than a thousand books on my Forma.
(Please don't tell me to just keep 20 books on my Forma. I do like to give myself breaks from the Top 20 and spend a bit of time with the "thousands".
droopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2020, 07:33 PM   #93
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by droopy View Post
Hi geek1011,
Is there some way I can pin a particular series/collection ("20 Books I should read first") to my Home screen, through some patch or hack or whatever?

I am easily distracted with more than a thousand books on my Forma.
(Please don't tell me to just keep 20 books on my Forma. I do like to give myself breaks from the Top 20 and spend a bit of time with the "thousands".
Perhaps you could limit your requests to 1 copy? Posting your near identical requests in this thread and in the Kobopatch request thread is annoying and highly unlikely to help with your request.
DNSB is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
kobopatch, patch, patch32lsb, patches, patching