Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 07-13-2015, 11:06 AM   #16
gmw
cacoethes scribendi
gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One & H2Ov2, Sony PRS-650
Thanks, Dr. Drib, I hope you enjoy the book. And thanks for putting up the review from Amazon. I was a little embarrassed about that one. As much as I like what I've written, the "similarities" drawn at the end of the review make me blush.

Speaking of Amazon. There are no previews available for my novels on Smashwords (they don't generate previews when you only upload an epub file). If anyone wants to read the first few chapters before getting the free copy of Dryad from Smashwords, check out the preview at Amazon, or you can find a brief excerpt from chapter 5 at my own website.

For anyone that hasn't read the posts on the previous page, my books are currently being discounted at Smashwords (until the end of July). See these links:
Dryad – FREE
Naiad – 50% off
Nereid – 50% off
gmw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2015, 05:29 AM   #17
gmw
cacoethes scribendi
gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

It seems that my dastardly, sinister and most evil plan has been foiled. I thought that surely the enticement of reduced price novels combined with free short stories would have people flocking to my Smashwords pages in droves. "We must have them! We must have them!" I imagined the incredulous flock would be shouting.

But it was not so. Just a few have fallen - not nearly enough. The people have been too smart for me. They have seen through my plan and my novels lie, as they have these last three weeks, languishing and forlorn. Is there anything sadder than a bait that has not been taken?

But I won't despair! There are another six days in which people might still fall for the trap. I'll sit here quietly yet. The people will come ... the people will come. They cannot fail to come.

Until the end of July...
Dryad – FREE
Naiad – 50% off
Nereid – 50% off
Old 01-29-2016, 02:26 AM   #18
gmw
cacoethes scribendi

The friendly folks at Kobo are running a sale and you can get 50% off!

The sale started Thursday, January 28th and ends on Sunday, January 31st. It is valid in Canada, United States, Australia, New Zealand, and the United Kingdom.

Redeem your 50% off by using the promo code JAN1650 at checkout.

Dryad
Naiad
Nereid

Hey, these guys are doing this sale without any stress, cost or inconvenience to myself. I think that's great, because I'm really slack about this stuff. Grab a copy while you can.
Old 04-25-2020, 08:52 AM   #19
gmw
cacoethes scribendi

Hi all,

Smashwords are holding an "Author Give Back" sale. It's been going for a while, but I'm running late - again. But better late than never, I hope, and I decided I should be participating, so ...

On sale until 31-May-2020

Book 1: Dryad – FREE. This first book in the series finishes well enough that it can safely be read on its own, and now it is free until the end of May, so there is absolutely no reason not to go and get a copy right now!

Of course, I hope you will enjoy the first book enough to want to rush out and get the second and third books of the trilogy, so these are also on special:

Book 2: Naiad – 60% off
Book 3: Nereid – 60% off

Note: There is no preview on Smashwords. These books were published as custom-built epubs and Smashwords don't do previews unless you (also) publish via Word doc. If you want to read a preview of Dryad see Amazon or Kobo.
Old 05-26-2020, 03:52 AM   #20
gmw
cacoethes scribendi

Just a gentle bump. 31-May is coming up quickly. Remember to grab your free copy of Dryad. while you can.