Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 08-03-2020, 11:27 AM   #121
Big_Juju
Big_Juju began at the beginning.

Device: Boox Poke 2
Exporting highlights from NeoReader

Hi. Does anyone know of a way to export highlights from ebooks in NeoReader?
I just got a Poke 2 and so far I quite like it. The Poke 2 is thinner, lighter and more accessible than my Kindle Paperwhite - though the experience of using an Android tablet versus a dedicated ereader is taking a bit of time to get use to.
Thanks!
Big_Juju is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:48 AM   #122
Glottis
Glottis began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo, H2O
Not sure about the NeoReader, but remember that's it's an Android device so you can install other reading apps on it without any issues.

Personally I use KoReader (because I used to use Kobos/it's awesome) and it comes with export options - and options for literally everything else you could want. I also love how I can set a corner hold to bring up the book cover and the Poke 2's invisible screensaver option to get the cover displayed when I put it to sleep.
Glottis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:00 AM   #123
ilovereading.com
Enthusiast
ilovereading.com knows the difference between a duck.ilovereading.com knows the difference between a duck.ilovereading.com knows the difference between a duck.ilovereading.com knows the difference between a duck.ilovereading.com knows the difference between a duck.ilovereading.com knows the difference between a duck.ilovereading.com knows the difference between a duck.ilovereading.com knows the difference between a duck.ilovereading.com knows the difference between a duck.ilovereading.com knows the difference between a duck.ilovereading.com knows the difference between a duck.

Device: Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glottis View Post
... Personally I use KoReader (because I used to use Kobos/it's awesome) and it comes with export options - and options for literally everything else you could want. I also love how I can set a corner hold to bring up the book cover and the Poke 2's invisible screensaver option to get the cover displayed when I put it to sleep.
THAT'S good to know. So unimportant in the scheme of things, but something I've become so used to as a Kobo user, that it seems odd not to have it as a screensaver on a reading device.

I had a convo with someone somewhere else that said Kobo is the only one who shows the currently read book as a screensaver on their devices, and that shocked me tbh.
ilovereading.com is offline   Reply With Quote