Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 01-28-2009, 11:17 AM   #151
astra
The Introvert
astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-650 & 505 & 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBRags View Post
Is the Verilux clipped onto the 505's back cover?
Yup.
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...7&postcount=66

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...9&postcount=70
astra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 10:47 AM   #152
mickitaz
Connoisseur
mickitaz began at the beginning.

Device: Sony prs-505
I have the Verilux. I bought my reader used, and it came with it.

I purchased the Mighty Bright prior to getting the reader, anticipating that I would not like the Verilux. Ironically, I am using the Verilux more.

I agree, the Mighty Bright hurts my eyes as well. Not to mention, I do most of my reading at night and my husband does not like the Mighty Bright... It bothers him. But the Verilux does not. It took a while getting used to, as it does add extra weight to the top.

Yes, it clips to the back cover. You can adjust the two settings of light, if you wish. You can also adjust the aim of the light bar itself. The only downfall is that there is a glare for the first three lines of the page. You can get by it by adjusting the reader till you get through those lines. Then it is smooth sailing.
mickitaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert