Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 11-24-2009, 12:13 PM   #1
KINDLEMEx
KINDLEMEx began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Kindle 1 as gift

Giving my Kindle 1 to my son as a gift. How do I change the "Settings & Device Info" without Whispernet?

Thanks,

KindleMex
KINDLEMEx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 12:21 PM   #2
Lady Blue
the snarky blue one
Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS500, 505 & 600, PRST1 & T2, Kindle PW, Moto Razr, Galaxy Tab 2-10"
Hello KINDLEMEx, and Click image for larger version

Name:	futuristic.gif
Views:	194
Size:	6.0 KB
ID:	39972 to Mobileread.

I have a Sony so I can't help you, but I'm sure someone will be along shortly who can.
Lady Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-24-2009, 01:19 PM   #3
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi KINDLEMEx and welcome to MobileRead. Kindle owner will log on shortly and post the answers.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 01:22 PM   #4
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by KINDLEMEx View Post
Giving my Kindle 1 to my son as a gift. How do I change the "Settings & Device Info" without Whispernet?

Thanks,

KindleMex
Welcome to MobileRead.

Just answered your question in another thread.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
kindle 1, new settings, outside us