Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 12-17-2009, 02:23 PM   #1
daveconifer
Zealot
daveconifer rocks like Gibraltar!daveconifer rocks like Gibraltar!daveconifer rocks like Gibraltar!daveconifer rocks like Gibraltar!daveconifer rocks like Gibraltar!daveconifer rocks like Gibraltar!daveconifer rocks like Gibraltar!daveconifer rocks like Gibraltar!daveconifer rocks like Gibraltar!daveconifer rocks like Gibraltar!daveconifer rocks like Gibraltar!

Device: Kindle
All My Books are Free - ONLY today - JANUARY 17

January 17, 2011 announcement: Free Stuff!

Life, the job market, one of my kids, something else I can't remember at the moment, and the stress of pushing out a new book has worn me down. I'm taking a hiatus as a struggling amateur writer. To mark this occasion I'm giving away all of my books on Smashwords for the rest of this day -- January 17 (unless I'm misunderstanding the way expiration dates work on Smashwords, in which case I'm giving away all of my books for the rest of this day and tomorrow).

I've got a few promotions, blog appearances and hopefully reviews for Wrecker on the schedule so you'll hardly know I'm gone...

The 100% off coupon codes can be found in my Smashwords profile.

https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/daveconifer

Later, taters...

Nice to meet you all. I just wanted to tell you that all my books are free on Smashwords, in every e-book format they offer. I've got five books and a short story there.

Here's my Smashwords home page. Maybe you can find something you like there...

https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/daveconifer

Thanks!

...dave

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 01-17-2011 at 02:31 PM. Reason: OP requested change in title
Old 12-17-2009, 09:19 PM   #2
Billjr13
Addict
Billjr13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billjr13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billjr13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billjr13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billjr13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billjr13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billjr13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billjr13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billjr13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billjr13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billjr13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS 700 & 650
Thanks Dave I will check it out. Good Luck
Old 12-18-2009, 04:51 AM   #3
Panda Rose
Zealot
Panda Rose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Panda Rose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Panda Rose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Panda Rose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Panda Rose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Panda Rose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Panda Rose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Panda Rose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Panda Rose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Panda Rose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Panda Rose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Prs505, Kindle 3, iPhone4
Thanks Dave. Merry Xmas
Old 12-18-2009, 07:43 AM   #4
daveconifer
Zealot
daveconifer rocks like Gibraltar!daveconifer rocks like Gibraltar!daveconifer rocks like Gibraltar!daveconifer rocks like Gibraltar!daveconifer rocks like Gibraltar!daveconifer rocks like Gibraltar!daveconifer rocks like Gibraltar!daveconifer rocks like Gibraltar!daveconifer rocks like Gibraltar!daveconifer rocks like Gibraltar!daveconifer rocks like Gibraltar!

Your welcome, Bill and Panda. I've never heard from a Sony reader so I hope the Smashwords format works out okay. I don't know why it wouldn't...

Gee, everybody was right, MR is quite global!
Old 12-20-2009, 07:19 PM   #5
daveconifer
Zealot

The results are in and I'm really surprised which book (of my feeble offerings, I mean) was downloaded the most. Who knew?
Old 12-20-2009, 07:35 PM   #6
ASparrow
Addict
ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm TX
Quote:
Originally Posted by daveconifer View Post
The results are in and I'm really surprised which book (of my feeble offerings, I mean) was downloaded the most. Who knew?
Which one? Don't leave us hanging.
Old 12-21-2009, 04:17 AM   #7
columbus
Wizard
columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Prs 650, 505
Thanks Dave, I've downloaded the short to check out.
Old 12-21-2009, 05:32 AM   #8
Latinandgreek
Warrior Princess
Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505; PRS-350, PRS-T1, iPad, Aura HD
Thanks, I'll be sure to check this out!
Old 12-21-2009, 11:11 AM   #9
cklammer
Zealot
cklammer has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.cklammer has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.cklammer has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.cklammer has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.cklammer has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Palm Centro, Acer Aspire One
Thank you and Merry Christmas!

says cklammer
Old 12-22-2009, 12:10 PM   #10
daveconifer
Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASparrow View Post
Which one? Don't leave us hanging.
I didn't mean to make a big deal about it

eBully is the runaway leader. It's a decent story but definitely young adult (about cyberbullying). I didn't think it would be popular among e-book readers so I was surprised that people downloaded it.
Old 12-25-2009, 09:02 PM   #11
daveconifer
Zealot

Wow, I'm judging by the number of downloads that there are a lot of new Kindle owners as of today and they know where to find free books! (All mine still are)
Old 12-26-2009, 01:36 AM   #12
lene1949
Wizard
lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle paper white
Quote:
I didn't mean to make a big deal about it

eBully is the runaway leader. It's a decent story but definitely young adult (about cyberbullying). I didn't think it would be popular among e-book readers so I was surprised that people downloaded it.
Cyber bullying is a real problem these days, and parents (I could imagine) would want to read it... So would I, as I have grandchildren...

I'm a young adult at 60...
Old 12-26-2009, 10:11 AM   #13
KS0000030
KS0000030 began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-600
Gonna check out your books today! Thanks a lot Dave!
Old 12-26-2009, 10:16 AM   #14
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Quote:
Wow, I'm judging by the number of downloads that there are a lot of new Kindle owners as of today and they know where to find free books! (All mine still are)
Gave you a mention on my blog yesterday:

http://booksontheknob.blogspot.com/2...es-part-2.html
Old 12-26-2009, 11:14 AM   #15
shighfield
Groupie!? GROUPIE!?!?
shighfield will become famous soon enoughshighfield will become famous soon enoughshighfield will become famous soon enoughshighfield will become famous soon enoughshighfield will become famous soon enoughshighfield will become famous soon enough

Device: EBW 1150, Kobo Touch
As a father I wanted to read eBully. I enjoyeed it, I guess I also am a young adult in his 30's.
Closed Thread