Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 08-25-2010, 10:56 AM   #1
Jabby
Jr. - Junior Member
Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Archos, Asus, HP, Lenovo, Nexus and Samsung tablets in 7,8 and 10"
Save to disk question

How can I save to disk without the jpg and opf (whatever an opf file is) files going with it?

For instance: When I transfer mobi files to a single directory I get three files - the mobi, jpg and opf. I only want the mobi.

Any ideas? (?<p> {stuff} #2 [more=stuff]) is meaningless to me.

Regards - John

Last edited by Jabby; 08-25-2010 at 11:14 AM. Reason: typos
Jabby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 11:40 AM   #2
Adoby
Handy Elephant
Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Thinkpad E595, Ubuntu Mate, Huawei Mediapad 5, Bouye Likebook Plus
<Lecturing mode="ON">Tell Calibre that you want to save your ebook without saving the cover separately and without saving metadata in OPF-file.</Lecturing>

<Slightly patronizing>You talk to Calibre via the dialogue in Preferences | Add/Save | Saving books</Slightly patronizing>

<The important part>Disable the relevant options.</The important part>

Last edited by Adoby; 08-25-2010 at 11:42 AM. Reason: {syntax error}
Adoby is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-25-2010, 12:09 PM   #3
Jabby
Jr. - Junior Member
Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Archos, Asus, HP, Lenovo, Nexus and Samsung tablets in 7,8 and 10"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adoby View Post
<Lecturing mode="ON">Tell Calibre that you want to save your ebook without saving the cover separately and without saving metadata in OPF-file.</Lecturing>
<Understood> Thanks for the help. I had been to that page before but it didn't register for some reason. Anyway, now works good and lasts a long time.

Regards - John
Jabby is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
savedsk