Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 03-08-2010, 05:28 PM   #1
Pushka
Wizard
Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle, Ipad, Iphone, Nexus and PPW
Aussies - my Oberon cover 4 sale on ebay

Hi there, this might get moved but I am selling a new Oberon cover on ebay.com.au

as in here:

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/New-Kindle-2-...item2a054d10b2
Pushka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 12:44 AM   #2
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
did you know we have a flea market on the site as well? you may want to put it there!
kindlekitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-09-2010, 05:37 PM   #3
Pushka
Wizard
Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle, Ipad, Iphone, Nexus and PPW
Quote:
Originally Posted by kindlekitten View Post
did you know we have a flea market on the site as well? you may want to put it there!
Might just do that - thanks Kindlekitten. I am in Australia though, so postage is around $20AUD to the US and not sure how many Aussies would read that area.
Pushka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 01:48 AM   #4
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
there may be other kindlers in aussie land that would love a cover!
Old 01-13-2011, 11:04 AM   #5
tammie123
tammie123 began at the beginning.

Device: none yet
I am on my way to Brisbane to meet my partner

Its his birthday and I want to buy a kindle for him.............

Im not sure whats best though..ie interms of kindle 3-4 what ever,,, wifi or etc......

and I dont know if i should order it here, send it there....... etc etc............i fly monday........so not much time.........
tammie123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-13-2011, 11:09 AM   #6
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress

this is an old thread.

why don't you poke around this forum, read what people have to say and start asking questions