Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 09-17-2009, 04:56 PM   #1
DougFNJ
Avid Reader
DougFNJ is no ebook tyro.DougFNJ is no ebook tyro.DougFNJ is no ebook tyro.DougFNJ is no ebook tyro.DougFNJ is no ebook tyro.DougFNJ is no ebook tyro.DougFNJ is no ebook tyro.DougFNJ is no ebook tyro.DougFNJ is no ebook tyro.DougFNJ is no ebook tyro.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Signature, 2TB iPad Pro 11”
Question Save File location and Save As question

Hello, brand new user of Calibre, and I want to compliment the creator of such an amazing job.....a donation will be arriving

I had 2 questions regarding RSS Feeds on my Reader. I created some through Calibre, and did everything as directed, and of course it works like a charm. I am looking to Fine Tune a couple things to make it perfect.....

As far as saving, what is the best location to save to where I can load it directly in my Feeds Collection on the Reader? The way I have it now is to save everything in my Ebook Library folder in my Docs on my computer. I have Calibre saving it in that folder with the rest of my Ebook files to drag and drop to my Library, then Drag/Drop into the Collection and Reader. I am looking to use this Daily as my "Newspaper" if you will, I wanted to cut down on the process to do it.

My second question is regarding the file type. I believe it is currently saving as an Epub (Whatever is default) The wording is a bit washed out on my 600, unlike my BBeB paid for books which IMHO show the best contrast so far. Should I save it as another file type, or any other suggestions to get a little better contrast out of it?

Thank you in advance for any assistance you can offer for a total newbie.
DougFNJ is offline   Reply With Quote