Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 04-18-2009, 11:48 PM   #1
sirbruce
Provocateur
sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch, Kindle 2, Kindle DX, iPhone 3GS
Graduate Research Survey On Kindle Users

This was posted on the Amazon Kindle 2 forums. I am not the author but thought some people here might want to take the survey:

Z. Sherwood says:
I am a graduate student researching the evolution of eBook reading devices culminating with the Kindle (1 & 2). To gauge how far the tech has come and where it can go I have decided to focus on who is using the Kindle and what they think of the product. If you own or frequently use a Kindle I would love to have your input on this short survey. Also, I'll be sure to report back here with the final results to share with everyone. This is the links to the survey:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?s...PxU6G9Lg_3d_3d

Thanks for taking the time to read this. I have two final notes: This is an Independent project for a Graduate Communications Course, in no way affiliated with Amazon.
I posted this at the Kindle Community Forum and a user suggested I post here as well. So I do apologize if this is a re-post for some of you.
sirbruce is offline   Reply With Quote