Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Which one should I buy?

Notices

Old 12-30-2008, 08:28 AM   #136
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
The Hanlin, BeBook, EZ Reader, etc, are all the same machine.

Ok, so, I take that as a yes...

*adds another point in favour of the BeBook*
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 01:21 AM   #137
Justy
Fanatic
Justy has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud of

Device: Nexus 7, Sony Xperia z3 tablet, Kobo Glo, Boyue T63
Quote:
Originally Posted by khilto01 View Post
Did anyone get a free bebook after 10 referrals?
According to a post in another thread, orwell2k received notice that he was getting a free BeBook.

Email coupons are now being added to the BeBook Wiki for ease of reference.
Justy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-01-2009, 12:47 PM   #138
orwell2k
Addict
orwell2k can extract oil from cheeseorwell2k can extract oil from cheeseorwell2k can extract oil from cheeseorwell2k can extract oil from cheeseorwell2k can extract oil from cheeseorwell2k can extract oil from cheeseorwell2k can extract oil from cheeseorwell2k can extract oil from cheeseorwell2k can extract oil from cheese

Device: PocketBook 360°, BeBook (Hanlin V3), iRex DR1000S, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by khilto01 View Post
Did anyone get a free bebook after 10 referrals?
Yeah, I got mine some time back. I did contact them to get a check on my referral count, and they replied I had just reached 10. So they sent me the BeBook. Perhaps they only bother if people ask? I would like to think they do the right thing since they advertise the offer, but maybe they just hope people won't follow up. Once I contacted them I had the free BeBook in the usual delivery time (<1 week).

Any other receive a free BeBook without initiating contact with the BeBook support folks?
orwell2k is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bebook, mac, mac os x, macintosh