Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 09-09-2004, 12:15 AM   #1
Bob Russell
Recovering Gadget Addict
Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Document converter (to pdf or image file)

We're always looking for ways to convert document formats, right?

Well, for what it's worth, I found this on 1src forums (http://www.1src.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67064)
but haven't tried it yet....

Neevia Document Converter eXPress

The writer says this may be a test site that disappears.
I found the following link off their main site...
http://docupub.com/
which seems to do similar conversions.

There are more commercial conversion products available at www.neevia.com in addition to this free service.

Oh, forgot to give the list of source document formats that are supported...
http://docupub.com/fileformats.html
Bob Russell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2004, 04:01 PM   #2
doctorow
Guru
doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Hm, don't get me wrong, but I don't see the purpose of this convertor.

PDF stinks because there is basically no useable mobile reader out there supporting it.

Well, and what am I supposed to do with text converted to an image file?
doctorow is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert