Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 07-17-2011, 03:29 PM   #1
danskmacabre
Guru
danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo. Galaxy Tab S 8.4
Kobo Touch covers/cases

I'm looking for a cover for the Kobo touch.
The sort I'm looking for where the Unit slips into a cover unit and you can sort of flip the cover open from the top or side and seals with a magnet type seal.

So not a bag or something where you take it out.

Something along the same lines as this Ipod cover.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/CHIP-i-120GB...tp_s2_edpp_url
danskmacabre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 03:40 PM   #2
DizzC
Enthusiast
DizzC is no e-book dilettante.DizzC is no e-book dilettante.DizzC is no e-book dilettante.DizzC is no e-book dilettante.DizzC is no e-book dilettante.DizzC is no e-book dilettante.DizzC is no e-book dilettante.DizzC is no e-book dilettante.DizzC is no e-book dilettante.DizzC is no e-book dilettante.DizzC is no e-book dilettante.

Device: Kobo Touch
This thread has a lot of information regarding cases.
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=139239
DizzC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-17-2011, 04:17 PM   #3
danskmacabre
Guru
danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo. Galaxy Tab S 8.4
Ah ok thanks.
So nothing official yet for what I'm looking for.

I can wait.
danskmacabre is offline   Reply With Quote