Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Uploads - Patricia Clark Memorial Library > Offline > Kindle Books (offline)

Notices

Old 03-15-2009, 11:22 PM   #1
Patricia
Reader
Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, PRS-505, Asus EEEpc 4G
Spence, Lewis: Hero Tales and Legends of the Rhine, v.1, 16 March 2009.

Lewis Spence (1874–1955)
Hero Tales and Legends of the Rhine (1915)

A collection of German tales and legends, including the Nibelungen stories.
The source was Project Gutenberg.
Incidentally, in the course of editing the book, I checked the accents and discovered that the city of Liège has undergone a change of accent. Wikipedia says that, “until 1949, the city's name was written Liége, with the acute accent instead of a grave accent).” Because this book was written in 1915, I have left the grave untouched.
Patricia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 11:26 PM   #2
mtravellerh
book creator
mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360°
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
Incidentally, in the course of editing the book, I checked the accents and discovered that the city of Liège has undergone a change of accent. Wikipedia says that, “until 1949, the city's name was written Liége, with the acute accent instead of a grave accent).” Because this book was written in 1915, I have left the grave untouched.
Hey, I didn't know that. Great research, ma'am!
mtravellerh is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
folk tale, germany, legend, myth