Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 10-09-2008, 11:06 AM   #1
d.culloch
Derek
d.culloch invented the internet.d.culloch invented the internet.d.culloch invented the internet.d.culloch invented the internet.d.culloch invented the internet.d.culloch invented the internet.d.culloch invented the internet.d.culloch invented the internet.d.culloch invented the internet.d.culloch invented the internet.d.culloch invented the internet.

Device: touch
Been on the shelf for awhile so.....

I thought I would finally say Hi to everyone after sitting on the shelf for so long (bad joke).
I joined a few months back and have been enjoying reading and learning from the site and the posts in the forums but have never posted (sorry guys).
I promise from now I will make the effort to post.

This is my second year of reading ebooks, started on a PDA and worked my way up to the Sony PRS 505 (totally enjoying the sony experience) which I bought from my local Sony Centre (Waterson did not have any left).

I am currently reading Eric Flint, 1632 and I think I could become hooked on his books.

Thanks for listening and see you later

d.culloch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 11:22 AM   #2
jerryleejr
Koby-rific!
jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Sage,Kobo Aura One, Glo HD,PRS-T1,PRS-950, PRS 300, PRS 350
Welcome,
If you havent already figured it out this site has a wealth of information and tons friendly people. If you need anything post away.

JJ
jerryleejr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 11:33 AM   #3
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi d.culloch and welcome to the Forum.

You will enjoy 1632 and, I understand, 1633 is even better
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote