Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 11-30-2012, 04:28 AM   #226
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
It was my Birthday yesterday so I got Money! So I went shopping. I figure I'd share in case someone is looking for discounted Christmas Romances that are quick reads and usually lighthearted.

Spoiler:
@ Kobo using Coupon Code: Bargainmoose40
Prices are after 40% discount.

Harlequin Treasury Christmas theme eBooks
  1. Bells, Rings & Angels' Wings By Linda Randall Wisdom $2.63
  2. Jingle Bell Baby By Kate Little $2.39
  3. The Drifter's Gift By Lauryn Chandler $2.63
  4. A Christmas Baby by Janice Carter $2.63
  5. Gift-Wrapped Baby by Renee Roszel $2.39
  6. Mistletoe Bride by Linda Varner $2.63
  7. My Jingle Bell Baby by Leandra Logan $2.63
  8. Santa and Son by Leandra Logan $2.39
  9. The Good, the Bad and the Cuddly By Heather Macallister $2.63
  10. The Baby & the Bodyguard by Jule McBride $2.63

More to come. I have a whole wishlist from Fictionwise for Christmas HQs!
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 06:58 AM   #227
Britomart
Guru
Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Opus, PC
A belated Happy Birthday, Blossom!

Britomart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 07:38 AM   #228
auntykatkat
Evangelist
auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook/Nook Color
Hope you had a wonderful birthday.

Auntykatkat
auntykatkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 07:57 AM   #229
bookratt
Wizard
bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS505 & PRS600, iPad, Pandigital Novel, iPad 2
Hope you had a Happy Birthday Blossom!
bookratt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 08:44 AM   #230
auntykatkat
Evangelist
auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook/Nook Color
B&N Free Book Friday: The Last Noel by Michael Malone

Now that Thanksgiving is in the rearview mirror, it’s time to turn our thoughts towards celebrating the spirit of Christmas. Malone’s book begins on Christmas Day, 1956, as two babies—one white and one black—are born in a small Southern town. Those babies, Noni and Kaye, cross paths eight years later, and form a lifelong friendship and romance. Through this unlikely pairing, Malone explores a changing American South, but more importantly, presents a deep love that transcends all barriers and survives against all odds.

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/last...=9781402225635

Auntykatkat
auntykatkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 01:37 PM   #231
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Britomart View Post
A belated Happy Birthday, Blossom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by auntykatkat View Post
Hope you had a wonderful birthday.

Auntykatkat
Quote:
Originally Posted by bookratt View Post
Hope you had a Happy Birthday Blossom!
We're celebrating this weekend. Hubby felt bad he had to work so he said we'll celebrate this weekend when I'm off. So I got my bday money last night when the bank changed over to Friday. Now I just have to spend it. What to get...I'm going to keep some back for book sales this month because this is when the big ones happen but other then that...I have no idea what to get!
Old 11-30-2012, 01:51 PM   #232
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
It was my Birthday yesterday so I got Money! So I went shopping. I figure I'd share in case someone is looking for discounted Christmas Romances that are quick reads and usually lighthearted.

Spoiler:
@ Kobo using Coupon Code: Bargainmoose40
Prices are after 40% discount.

Harlequin Treasury Christmas theme eBooks
  1. Bells, Rings & Angels' Wings By Linda Randall Wisdom $2.63
  2. Jingle Bell Baby By Kate Little $2.39
  3. The Drifter's Gift By Lauryn Chandler $2.63
  4. A Christmas Baby by Janice Carter $2.63
  5. Gift-Wrapped Baby by Renee Roszel $2.39
  6. Mistletoe Bride by Linda Varner $2.63
  7. My Jingle Bell Baby by Leandra Logan $2.63
  8. Santa and Son by Leandra Logan $2.39
  9. The Good, the Bad and the Cuddly By Heather Macallister $2.63
  10. The Baby & the Bodyguard by Jule McBride $2.63

More to come. I have a whole wishlist from Fictionwise for Christmas HQs!

Happy Belated Birthday Blossom!

I hope you have a great birthday weekend.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 04:12 PM   #233
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
Happy belated birthday and enjoy your weekend.
Terisa de morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 04:36 PM   #234
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terisa de morgan View Post
Happy belated birthday and enjoy your weekend.

DANL Members!

The new Selections for December has been announced! There are some good ones here! Looks like they are already up at the shop!

I'm gonna get Carolyn Brown and Connie Mason. I have like 3 credits to spend.
Old 11-30-2012, 05:10 PM   #235
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
Quote:
DANL Members!

The new Selections for December has been announced! There are some good ones here! Looks like they are already up at the shop!

Thanks! I have two credits, but I think I'm going to get only Tes Hilaire.
Terisa de morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 05:36 PM   #236
apesmom
Wizard
apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Nova Air, Galaxy Note 10
Quote:

DANL Members!

Grace Burrowes for one of my credits.
Still waiting for The Shadowy Horses to make the selections list.
apesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 07:18 PM   #237
vulcan_girl
Groupie
vulcan_girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vulcan_girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vulcan_girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vulcan_girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vulcan_girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vulcan_girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vulcan_girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vulcan_girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vulcan_girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vulcan_girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vulcan_girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS 350
I'm getting the Grace Burrowes book, but I bought the Olivia Cunning book last week from the BoB sale, so boo.
vulcan_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 09:29 PM   #238
BelleZora
Wizard
BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3, Kobo Libra 2
.99 at Amazon: It Had To Be You (Chicago Stars #1) by Susan Elizabeth Phillips from HarperCollins. First published in print by Avon, 1994. Highly rated at Goodreads and Amazon.

Amazon US
BelleZora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 04:46 AM   #239
Britomart
Guru
Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Opus, PC
I'll probably take the Burrowes at DANL, too.
Britomart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 05:05 AM   #240
FizzyWater
You kids get off my lawn!
FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2 and Libra H2O and half a dozen older models I can't let go of
I already did! She's quickly become one of my auto-buy authors.

I just hope the fact that I've selected every one of her books that was offered as a book club "free" selection isn't cutting into her royalties. I want her to keep writing.
FizzyWater is offline   Reply With Quote