Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > KOReader

Notices

Old 03-21-2016, 06:21 AM   #1
jonch919
jonch919 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
Watched status in Koreader file manager?

Is there a way to see watched status, as in unread/progress%/finished, in the Koreader file manager? Have been looking for a toggle in the settings but can't find one.
jonch919 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2016, 10:41 AM   #2
Ken Maltby
Wizard
Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note2, AuraHD, PDA,
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonch919 View Post
Is there a way to see watched status, as in unread/progress%/finished, in the Koreader file manager? Have been looking for a toggle in the settings but can't find one.
Last I heard chrox was working on that. He is hard at work on a "Home Page" for KOReader. But - There is a Status page with that sort of thing, in the recent builds. It wouldn't be what you are asking for, as it is for books you have opened already. The File Manager addition should be soon though.

Luck;
Ken

I don't see why it wouldn't be in the Pocketbook version as well as the others.

Last edited by Ken Maltby; 03-21-2016 at 10:44 AM.
Ken Maltby is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-22-2016, 11:02 AM   #3
jonch919
jonch919 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Maltby View Post
Last I heard chrox was working on that. He is hard at work on a "Home Page" for KOReader. But - There is a Status page with that sort of thing, in the recent builds. It wouldn't be what you are asking for, as it is for books you have opened already. The File Manager addition should be soon though.

Luck;
Ken

I don't see why it wouldn't be in the Pocketbook version as well as the others.
Thanks for the info Ken. Lets hope all goes well developing the "Home Page".
The "History" function works well enough for the moment. (Can't find Status page though?)
jonch919 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2016, 12:06 PM   #4
Ken Maltby
Wizard
Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note2, AuraHD, PDA,
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonch919 View Post
Thanks for the info Ken. Lets hope all goes well developing the "Home Page".
The "History" function works well enough for the moment. (Can't find Status page though?)
Which version and number of the KOReader software are you using?

To obtain the most recent releases you can use the OTA update or do as I do and just go to one of the OTS sites like http://vislab.bjmu.edu.cn/apps/koreader/ota/
and download the most recent package for your device. For the Kobo version, I use "Save as" to shorten the filename and remove the "tar" from the .targz extension. Opening that with WinRAR or 7-zip lets me drill down to the koreader folder. With my device connect via the USB cable, I can then copy/merge the new koreader folder over the old one. During the merge I skip the "History", OTA, and "Screenshots" lack of folder warnings.

I have koreader-kobo-v2015.11-275, on my device now, there is a 276 at the site today.

Luck;
Ken
Ken Maltby is offline   Reply With Quote