Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 07-12-2011, 05:21 PM   #1
TimMason
Big Ears
TimMason knows what time it isTimMason knows what time it isTimMason knows what time it isTimMason knows what time it isTimMason knows what time it isTimMason knows what time it isTimMason knows what time it isTimMason knows what time it isTimMason knows what time it isTimMason knows what time it isTimMason knows what time it is

Device: Onyx Boox 60, iPad
Find function on Kindle for PC

Hello all

I have just purchased a series of novels for my wife who is a professor of literature, and who wants to be able to carry out full searches. She is, at the moment, using the Kindle for Windows programme, on a portable computer. On this platform, it seems that the search function will throw up no more than 100 items for any one search term, and clearly has not gone any further in the book. Using the function of my iPad, I'm able to generate far more hits. Is there any way of forcing the search function on the PC prgramme to either return more results, or to start searching from further on in the book?

Thanks to anyone who is able to offer a clue.
TimMason is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
kindle for pc, search