Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 03-03-2014, 11:29 PM   #1
redeath
redeath is a glorious beacon of lightredeath is a glorious beacon of lightredeath is a glorious beacon of lightredeath is a glorious beacon of lightredeath is a glorious beacon of lightredeath is a glorious beacon of lightredeath is a glorious beacon of lightredeath is a glorious beacon of lightredeath is a glorious beacon of lightredeath is a glorious beacon of lightredeath is a glorious beacon of light

Device: Kobo Glo
Unable to use wifi to update firmware

Hi guys,

I have a kobo glo ver2.6.0, I tried connecting to my wifi and do the sync.
However the firmware never get updated.

Anyone know what wrong?
redeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 11:33 PM   #2
arasyi
Zealot
arasyi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arasyi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arasyi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arasyi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arasyi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arasyi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arasyi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arasyi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arasyi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arasyi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arasyi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo
Try changing the affiliate id
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...&postcount=802

Last edited by arasyi; 03-03-2014 at 11:39 PM.
arasyi is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-04-2014, 05:57 PM   #3
jackastor
Wizard
jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iphone stanza, kobo touch,ASUS TF300,KOBO GLO, Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by redeath View Post
Hi guys,

I have a kobo glo ver2.6.0, I tried connecting to my wifi and do the sync.
However the firmware never get updated.

Anyone know what wrong?
You can just download the firmware and just drop it into the kobo and it will install. The firmware links and instructions are located in the developers forum its easy and simple to do.

regards

Jack
jackastor is offline   Reply With Quote