est_jor began at the beginning.

Device: DR1000s
iRex closed ?

What happened with the company ?
est_jor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 09:00 PM   #2
wallcraft
reader
wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kobo Glo HD
See E-reader manufacturer iRex makes new start. If your iRex device needs repairs, you are likely out of luck.
wallcraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-09-2010, 02:01 AM   #3
willyloco
Nameless Being

wanted travel hub iliad 2nd ed.

Hi,

As I posted before my battery doesn ot charge up. I did not have any problems with it before. The battery charger works fine, so I suspect there is a problem with tyhe travel hub.

If anyone still has a spare or unused travel hub that can can be used with the iLiad 2nd edition somewhere, I am interested in buying it. Since the end of iRex there are no irex iterms available, so finding it this way is the only chance I have of usingtheiliad again.

Thanks
Old 09-10-2010, 11:19 AM   #4
Shaggy
Wizard
Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iRex iLiad, DR800SG
Quote:
Originally Posted by est_jor View Post
What happened with the company ?
They went bankrupt several months ago.
Shaggy is offline   Reply With Quote