Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers

Notices

Old 06-23-2010, 05:28 PM   #1
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
E-reader: free to a good home

I have a StoryBook inColor in my collection that I want to give away. It's an e-reader made by Aiptek. This e-reader cost about $200, and it is targeted at the 8 and below age bracket. It's not doing me any good.

I'm looking for a primary school teacher, preschool teacher, or someone with child care experience who would be willing to write a 500 to 700 word review for TDR (my blog). You can keep the e-reader.

If you are interested, please let me know. Also, if you know of someone who might be interested please send them a link to this page.
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote