Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Marvin

Notices

Old 06-21-2017, 03:41 PM   #1
MartyTX
Dedicated
MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 1 & 4, Nook ST, Dell 11-3000, iPhone 5s
Question Bookmarks & Annotations - zap 'em?

I still miss two features that were in Marvin "Classic":

"Remove all bookmarks" and "Delete all highlights & notes". Just one tap to delete ALL the bookmarks or one tap to delete ALL the highlights. VERY quick and easy.

These features have been requested for Marvin-3, but haven't happened.

Unfortunately, unlike fine wine, my memory is not getting better with age. Whenever a new character is introduced or a significant event takes place, I find it very helpful to highlight and bookmark. Easily several dozen highlights and bookmarks in a long book.

After I've read a book, I like to remove all the "graffiti" I've added.

Has anyone discovered an easy way to zap 'em that is faster than one at a time?

Deleting a book and then reloading a "clean" copy works, but it is overkill.

Thanks,

Marty
MartyTX is offline   Reply With Quote