Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals, Freebies, and Resources (No Self-Promotion)

Notices

Old Today, 12:33 PM   #1666
Catlady
Wizard
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip, jetBook Lite
Quote:
Originally Posted by booklover6 View Post
Well 8 of the credits were used for books by favorite authors and/or narrators, then the 9th I used in the 2/1 sale. I've got a few left in my WL, but I don't need to get them any time soon. I've already listened to 2 of the 8.
I'll probably be using a few soon--a couple of series I've been reading have new additions coming out in the next month or so. And there's a giant two-volume biography of Lincoln I want, but I feel like I should wait till I'm actually in the mood to read it.
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old Today, 05:54 PM   #1667
CRussel
Grand Sorcerer
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage,Kindle PW, Fire HD 8.9, Fire HD8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catlady View Post
Huh? You mean if I bought books from the 2-for-1 sale? But I can't even find ONE book I want in that sale!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
Yep - that's usually the case with these selections. I've never found anything in these sales worth getting. I'd rather get one book I really want instead of two books I'm not all that interested in.
There are actually quite a few good books in this sale. Some I already have, of course, but a couple of others I have the eBook of, but not the Audible book. There are easily 2 or 3 mysteries worth getting (all first of a series), several SFF books worth a read (sadly, I have all of these but one, and not sure I want to commit to 50 hours for it), some general fiction and non-fiction, and at least two 'cozy' mysteries very much worth a read. A quick look found (in genre order):

All of these are books worth a read, IMNSHO. Some might not be to your taste, some you might already have. But it's hard to imagine there aren't at least a couple in there you'd like to read.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote