Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals, Freebies, and Resources (No Self-Promotion)

Notices

Old 08-03-2017, 12:06 PM   #316
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: Deep in the heart of Texas (whether I like it or not)
Device: Kobo Aura, Nook Simple Touch with Glowlight
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATDrake View Post
New Humble Bundle is up, and it's for:

Humble Comics Bundle The Best of Fantagraphics, chock-full of excellent creator-owned selections from the quality publisher.

Fixed tiers of $1, $8, and $15 (no new titles added next week). This has a nice selection of newer and “classic” stuff, such as vintage Krazy Kat, Peanuts, Robert Crumb, as well as Gilbert & Jaime Hernandez and others.
Excellent! Worth the $15 for Los Bros Hernandez alone. The Richard Sala book is a nice plus.
ZodWallop is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old Yesterday, 10:01 PM   #317
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: Deep in the heart of Texas (whether I like it or not)
Device: Kobo Aura, Nook Simple Touch with Glowlight
Why does Amazon not price match between ComiXology and themselves?

I just purchased I... Vampire!, which is listed at $19.99 on ComiXology (I think it was listed at $24.99 at one point), but is $14.04 on Amazon. Creature Commandos is $12.99 on ComiXology, but is $9.99 on Amazon.

I sign in to ComiXology with my Amazon account. If you buy on Amazon, it shows up in your ComiXology library. The price difference is just odd.
ZodWallop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 02:04 PM   #318
ATDrake
Wizzard
ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2 International, Sony PRS-T1, BlackBerry PlayBook, Acer Iconia
New Humble Bundle is up, and it's for:

Humble Comics Bundle Transformers vs G.I. Joe presented by IDW, chock-full of officially licensed comics for both popular franchises.

Fixed tiers of $1, 8, $15, $20, and $25, with what looks like a pretty extensive selection of TPB-equivalent volumes for various long-running story arcs. There's probably a bunch of repeats from previous HBs, but even at the top tier, considering what these things regularly cost, it's probably still good value for money even if you're only missing a handful.

Quote:
A Real Bundle Hero. Yo Joe! We've got a prime new bundle for you, and it's more than meets the eye. This IDW spectacular features BOTH G.I. Joe and Transformers comics from our friends at IDW Publishing. You can even get volumes from the IDW Collection, which transform the comics into easy chronological order so you can catch up and roll out!

And now you know – and knowing is half the battle.
ATDrake is online now   Reply With Quote