Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 12-05-2015, 07:35 PM   #16
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
PM sent.

And there is no thread specific to the different versions of the Touch. But, there is a 36 page thread for requests for both versions.
Old 03-25-2017, 08:14 AM   #17
mumsur
mumsur began at the beginning.

Device: kobo glo
I also would appreciate image for kobo wifi. Thank you so much!
Old 03-25-2017, 08:40 AM   #18
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mumsur View Post
I also would appreciate image for kobo wifi. Thank you so much!
Which Kobo WiFi do you have, N647, N647B, or 289? Once we know that we can send you the correct file so you can write the image file onto the internal SD card.

And, you have requested the image for a WiFi in a thread for the Touch but your details show you have a Glo. I'm confused
Old 03-25-2017, 01:18 PM   #19
mumsur
mumsur began at the beginning.

Device: kobo glo
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bx...l9LMW4wcW43d0U the bottom side of the kobo like this. Im sorry for confusing you with kobo glo.I have recently buy touch n905b model via aliexpress. I will make a flight computer using xcsoar script. But it seems sd card doesnt include original software it has kind of launcher . Recently i recognised it cool reader vlaZsoft . Because of that reason i need original sd image �� I think this launcher causes this problem. Because i made it countless time before. This is first time we meet that launcher
Old 03-25-2017, 08:23 PM   #20
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

OK, that's the N905B version of the Touch. I have sent you a PM with the link.

But, a factory reset is probably all that is needed. For the Touch this is:

- Make sure the battery is charged.
- Turn it off. If Coolreader doesn't have a way to do this, hold the power switch in the off position for about 20 seconds to force it off.
- Hold the home button and turn it on.
- Release the hold button when the screen changes.

This should trigger a factory reset and restore the Kobo software from the hidden recovery partition. I don't think the Coolreader install will have affected this.
Old 05-03-2017, 05:10 AM   #21
knorrre
knorrre began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo N905B
Hi,

can someone send me an image for the Kobo Touch N905B?
The internal sd card is damaged and I want to try another one.

Thanks in advance and best regards!
Old 05-03-2017, 08:34 AM   #22
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent in response to another post.
Old 05-03-2017, 08:49 AM   #23
knorrre
knorrre began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo N905B
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
PM sent in response to another post.
Thanks a lot!
Old 06-13-2017, 06:13 AM   #24
MatriX69
MatriX69 began at the beginning.

Device: N905B
I also would appreciate image for kobo n950b. Thx in advance!
Old 06-13-2017, 06:27 AM   #25
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 06-13-2017, 06:28 AM   #26
MatriX69
MatriX69 began at the beginning.

Device: N905B
Quote:
PM sent.
THANKS!
Old 06-16-2017, 10:41 AM   #27
joshmarshall
joshmarshall began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Touch N905B
I would also appreciate an image for the N905B. Mine just got bricked in a recent update that went wrong

Thank you in advance
Old 06-16-2017, 08:28 PM   #28
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 06-16-2017, 10:36 PM   #29
joshmarshall
joshmarshall began at the beginning.

Quote:
PM sent.
Wonderful, thank you, all working again now. Found out my SD card in the Kobo was broken.

Much appreciated!
Old 10-31-2017, 09:16 AM   #30
jevablan
jevablan began at the beginning.

Hi,
I need an image for the Kobo Touch N905B?
Can someone send me one?
The internal sd card is damaged after doing a firmware update and I want to try another one.

Thanks
Closed Thread