Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 11-05-2013, 04:12 PM   #1
JQW
JQW began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Mini
Wishlist entries deleted.

I'm currently reading the second of a lengthy four volume series - the first two volumes purchased from the Kobo store. I added the other two volumes into my wishlist, hoping to purchase the next one once I'd come to the end of the current volume

Unfortunately it appears that the two remaining volumes have been removed from my wishlist, and also are no longer in the store. My wishlist also contains six titles from another series by the same author and publisher, and they're still available, so I doubt it's due to a contract or rights issue.

Does this issue happen often, or have I hit an issue specific to this title? Could this happen whenever a title is being refreshed with new artwork or notes?
JQW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 06:37 PM   #2
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
I haven't had anything disappear from my wishlist, but I have noticed books be removed from the site. Search one day and find them, search a little while later and don't. If something happens that Kobo can no longer sell the book, then the book disappearing from the wishlist makes sense. It is a wishlist attached to the shop.

The books disappearing might be a mistake. You should contact the Kobo help desk and ask. It has also been suggested that you contact the publisher as well. They can put pressure on Kobo to fix problems like this. Or maybe tell you why the books have been removed.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote