Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Boyue

Notices

Old 11-25-2015, 08:02 AM   #46
diegoocampo
Connoisseur
diegoocampo can illuminate an eclipsediegoocampo can illuminate an eclipsediegoocampo can illuminate an eclipsediegoocampo can illuminate an eclipsediegoocampo can illuminate an eclipsediegoocampo can illuminate an eclipsediegoocampo can illuminate an eclipsediegoocampo can illuminate an eclipsediegoocampo can illuminate an eclipsediegoocampo can illuminate an eclipsediegoocampo can illuminate an eclipse

Device: PocketBook Inkpad Color 3
blue_skies Could you please clarify if you installed the T62D-150929 or the T62D-OTA-150929 from the drive folder?

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue_skies View Post
The link to Google Drive in the first post has a T62D folder which has two folders which seem to be two different Onyx FW downloads (which require the more complicated flashing procedure, I believe) and then four zipped folders which seem to be four different Boyue options.

The latest Boyue option there (T62D-150929) was so easy to update - just unzip and copy to an SD card... and it installed itself. Like Johann Cat mentioned, books and settings were maintained, and it appears to be the same Boyue firmware - minus the bugs.

Battery life and sleep function are fantastic with this update.
diegoocampo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2015, 12:11 PM   #47
blue_skies
Evangelist
blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boyue T62+; Boyue Mimas; and my old Kindle Keyboard
Quote:
Originally Posted by diegoocampo View Post
blue_skies Could you please clarify if you installed the T62D-150929 or the T62D-OTA-150929 from the drive folder?
I installed the T62D-150929, and it is working great!
blue_skies is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-25-2015, 05:13 PM   #48
diegoocampo
Connoisseur
diegoocampo can illuminate an eclipsediegoocampo can illuminate an eclipsediegoocampo can illuminate an eclipsediegoocampo can illuminate an eclipsediegoocampo can illuminate an eclipsediegoocampo can illuminate an eclipsediegoocampo can illuminate an eclipsediegoocampo can illuminate an eclipsediegoocampo can illuminate an eclipsediegoocampo can illuminate an eclipsediegoocampo can illuminate an eclipse

Device: PocketBook Inkpad Color 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by blue_skies View Post
I installed the T62D-150929, and it is working great!
Thanks for the info!
diegoocampo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2015, 05:17 PM   #49
Heawe
Heawe began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Boox Pocketbook Inkpad3
I have the T62D and I don't have WiFi support with 5Ghz. But here it states that the T62+ have 802.11 b/g/n. 802.11 n is capable to use 5Ghz.
Does the T62D(+) has 5Ghz support?

http://itsbiennn.tumblr.com/post/117...-android-ebook
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Boyue-T62-Er...-/131599166834

Thank you for clarification!
Heawe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2015, 08:22 PM   #50
downeaster59
Wizard
downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini 6, Onyx Leaf 2, Onyx Tab Mini C, Nook Glowlight 4 Plus
Hi, FOV! Have you seen this? http://bbs.onyx-international.com.cn...23597-1-1.html
It's the 1.7.4 update for the C67ML and Carta. Thanks again for your great work.
downeaster59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-18-2015, 11:08 AM   #51
nhedgehog
Guru
nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EnergySistemEreaderPro, Nook STG, Pocketbook 622, Bookeen Cybooks ...
@FOV:
I came back to your ROM GONYX 1.7.3 For_update_with_stock_firmware_Boyue-Gmini-Energy_Systems-Gonyx172 and installed the dpi 160 - changer files. Changed dpi to 204 rebooted, everything is working fine. Now I like to use Relaunch as Launcher and installed it. Everytime the system is switched off and switches on I have the sailing boot in endless loop till I connect the device via usb. Now it starts immediately into Relaunch and asks me about "Connect device to a computer for USB storage?". If not connected via usb after a certain time it will not start into Relaunch but keeps showing the "Boyue sailing ship" endlessly. It doesn't matter what version of Relaunch is installed, this problem occurs with every tried version. Any ideas how to solve this without uninstalling Relaunch?
nhedgehog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2015, 12:05 PM   #52
nhedgehog
Guru
nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EnergySistemEreaderPro, Nook STG, Pocketbook 622, Bookeen Cybooks ...
Constant Bootloop after changing dpi settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhedgehog View Post
@FOV:
I came back to your ROM GONYX 1.7.3 For_update_with_stock_firmware_Boyue-Gmini-Energy_Systems-Gonyx172 and installed the dpi 160 - changer files. Changed dpi to 204 rebooted, everything is working fine. Now I like to use Relaunch as Launcher and installed it. Everytime the system is switched off and switches on I have the sailing boot in endless loop till I connect the device via usb. Now it starts immediately into Relaunch and asks me about "Connect device to a computer for USB storage?". If not connected via usb after a certain time it will not start into Relaunch but keeps showing the "Boyue sailing ship" endlessly. It doesn't matter what version of Relaunch is installed, this problem occurs with every tried version. Any ideas how to solve this without uninstalling Relaunch?
Fixed it myself. Unpacked your ROM, unpacked system.img and changed in build.prop: ro.sf.lcd_density=204
Updated Neoreader to the version from 1.7.4RC1 too.
Reflashed system.img. Seems to work OK now.
nhedgehog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2015, 09:24 AM   #53
tebra
tebra began at the beginning.

Device: NST - Icarus Illumina
@FOV
Hi FOV
I would like to use your "Port full firmware with Onyx C67ML for Boyue T62-C, Energy eReader Pro & A6LHD2014Rel" rom on my Icarus Illumina without Google Play store, Google Play Service and speech Synthesizer Google.
Could you explain what files must be remove from system partition before flash it ?
Thanks
tebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2015, 06:27 AM   #54
FOV
Connoisseur
FOV ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FOV ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FOV ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FOV ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FOV ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FOV ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FOV ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FOV ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FOV ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FOV ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FOV ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: MagicBook A6LHD
Hi Tebra
Make full backup of firmware Icarus Illumina read it, only then I will be able to help you.
FOV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2015, 08:57 AM   #55
yasteora
yasteora began at the beginning.

Device: KPW3 kobo touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by downeaster59 View Post
Hi, FOV! Have you seen this? http://bbs.onyx-international.com.cn...23597-1-1.html
It's the 1.7.4 update for the C67ML and Carta. Thanks again for your great work.
amazing
yasteora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2015, 01:05 PM   #56
yasteora
yasteora began at the beginning.

Device: KPW3 kobo touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by yasteora View Post
amazing
this is onedrive for the update.zip
yasteora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2015, 05:36 PM   #57
ardeban
ardeban began at the beginning.

Device: Nook
Hi.

Just installed on my brand new Energy ereader pro+.

I have a problem though: I've charged it to 100%, and it's stuck there. Great battery life

I've reflashed, played around a little bit, no way of seeing even a 1 percent drop.

I'm reflashing the energy firmware right now, to see if it changes something.

Someone has experienced something like this?

Best regards.
ardeban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2015, 06:07 PM   #58
blue_skies
Evangelist
blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boyue T62+; Boyue Mimas; and my old Kindle Keyboard
Quote:
Originally Posted by ardeban View Post
Hi.

Just installed on my brand new Energy ereader pro+.

I have a problem though: I've charged it to 100%, and it's stuck there. Great battery life

I've reflashed, played around a little bit, no way of seeing even a 1 percent drop.

I'm reflashing the energy firmware right now, to see if it changes something.

Someone has experienced something like this?

Best regards.
I have a Boyue T62D, and the battery indicator stays at 100% for quite a while... but it does eventually start to go down, and then goes down a bit quicker later on to compensate.

I love that the battery lasts a nice long time now though.
blue_skies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2015, 06:08 AM   #59
ardeban
ardeban began at the beginning.

Device: Nook
Yeah, I noticed.

Unfortunately, 4 lines of dead pixels appeared on the screen so I have requested for a replacement.

Other question: does anybody know how to put the cover of the book you're reading as the screensaver with this FW?

I tried creating the "ScreenSaver" folder like with Boyue firmware, with no luck
ardeban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2015, 03:16 PM   #60
converso
converso began at the beginning.

Device: all
adjust brightness?

Im now using the onyx FW on my t62d.
but how do I adjust the backlight?
and is there a way to set 2 of the 4 forward & back buttons to adjust the backlight?
converso is offline   Reply With Quote