Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 10-02-2009, 12:49 PM   #1
nathanb
Connoisseur
nathanb has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.nathanb has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.nathanb has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.nathanb has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.nathanb has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: PRS 600
Caselogic Zipper Case with another cover?

Does anyone have the zipper case by Case Logic? Have they tried using it with another cover already on their PRS-600. For example, I have the basic premium cover from Sony but would like something a little more sturdy when I carry my reader around in a backpack or bag. Do you think my reader in my case could fit in the zipper case?

Thanks.
nathanb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 06:17 PM   #2
weasty
Enthusiast
weasty has become one with the cosmosweasty has become one with the cosmosweasty has become one with the cosmosweasty has become one with the cosmosweasty has become one with the cosmosweasty has become one with the cosmosweasty has become one with the cosmosweasty has become one with the cosmosweasty has become one with the cosmosweasty has become one with the cosmosweasty has become one with the cosmos

Device: Kindle paper white, kobo mini, nook glo, iPad 3
I saw it in person and no I was dissapointed ot find that you cannot put the reader in it in a cover its form fitted to the reader. the case is very nice though but will not hold the reader with a cover
weasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-02-2009, 09:53 PM   #3
Dragon_Well
Enthusiast
Dragon_Well began at the beginning.

Device: Astak EZ-reader, Sony PRS-600
The book armor case is designed to hold the reader while it is in the sony cover. It might suit your needs.
Dragon_Well is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 07:15 PM   #4
nathanb
Connoisseur
nathanb has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.nathanb has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.nathanb has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.nathanb has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.nathanb has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: PRS 600
Thanks. Do you know where I might buy a book armor case? They don't have many on Amazon.
nathanb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 09:19 AM   #5
Dragon_Well
Enthusiast
Dragon_Well began at the beginning.

Device: Astak EZ-reader, Sony PRS-600
Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanb View Post
Thanks. Do you know where I might buy a book armor case? They don't have many on Amazon.
I purchased through Amazon, but it looks to also be available here.
Dragon_Well is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-06-2009, 01:08 AM   #6
darylbrayman
Connoisseur
darylbrayman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darylbrayman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darylbrayman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darylbrayman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darylbrayman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darylbrayman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darylbrayman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darylbrayman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darylbrayman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darylbrayman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darylbrayman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo, Mini, Glo, Aura and Aura H20
Book Armor

It looks like the exact same case for every reader. With the bigger readers (ie:505, 600) it looks like a tight fit and the PRS-300 looks like it is just swimming in it. If so maybe they should say one size fits all. Personally I bought the 300 for it small size, I don't want to put it in a gigantic case.

Regards, Daryl
darylbrayman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 09:40 AM   #7
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
I have the zippered case logic case.

It is indeed meant to hold the Reader without having a cover on it. However, the idea also is that it's meant to read while IN the case logic case. For those purposes it's ideal. Just fold it back. It's very comfortable to hold and to read.

Don

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 01-02-2010 at 09:46 AM.
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 10:17 AM   #8
chainring
Addict
chainring ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chainring ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chainring ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chainring ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chainring ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chainring ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chainring ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chainring ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chainring ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chainring ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chainring ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650 (black), Kindle 3G
I, like Dr. Drib, have the case and agree that it's ideal to use while in the case. I'll take it out to read if I'm sitting on the couch, or laying in bed. Everywhere else, I want it protected if I should be clumsy enough to drop it. I feel very confident that the Case Logic is very protective, especially how it has the reader sitting down, basically cradled, inside and secured with the four corner straps.
chainring is offline   Reply With Quote