Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 10-09-2013, 05:20 PM   #1
Rizla
Member Retired
Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR (rooted) & Sony T2
The Best App for Editing Text

When I say editing, I mean cut, copy and paste on a touch-screen only device. I'm doing this on an e-ink device, so it's probably a lot harder to do than than on a tablet.

So far, I've found Text Warrior to be the best. It's includes several different modes to allow text manipulation. I've also tried Jota and 920, but they are not as good.

Ideally I'd like I'd also like an app with the manipulation ability of Text Warrior and also supports multiple tabs / files. Unfortunately Text Warrior doesn't offer this, but Jota and 920 does, but they are poor for manipulation. I'm running 2.1 on a Nook, so I'm kinda limited by the OS.
Rizla is offline   Reply With Quote