Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > HanLin eBook

Notices

Old 06-25-2008, 04:10 AM   #1
Shehabi
Enthusiast
Shehabi began at the beginning.

Device: nothing at the moment
about the HanLin eBook

Hi
at the moment , I see the HanLin eBook
it is great machine ofcourse but I want to ask :
1. Does the HanLin eBook support Arabic fonts ?
2. from where I can buy it in U.S ( website ) ?

Thanks

Last edited by Alexander Turcic; 06-25-2008 at 05:18 AM. Reason: removed color/font tags which made it hard to read
Shehabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 04:55 AM   #2
torbich
Zealot
torbich has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.torbich has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.torbich has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.torbich has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: PocketBook 602, LBook V3
Tried Arabic text example.
1. (Good news) LBook supports Arabic fonts
2. (Bad news) It looks like that LBook only supports "Left-to-right" font rendering, not "Right-to-left", required for Arabic. So the text appears reversed (compared to IE).
torbich is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-27-2008, 02:36 PM   #3
Gudy
Wizard
Gudy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gudy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gudy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gudy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gudy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gudy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gudy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gudy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gudy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gudy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gudy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch Lux (623)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shehabi View Post
2. from where I can buy it in U.S ( website ) ?
I'm not sure you can. You can, of course, order it directly from Hanlin (which involves an international money transfer) or brave the poor exchange rate and order from Europe, but as far as I know, Hanlin doesn't have a distributor in the US.
Gudy is offline   Reply With Quote