Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 12-04-2012, 03:56 AM   #1
Kumabjorn
Basculocolpic
Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi, Kindle 4SO, Kindle for Android, Sony PRS-350 and PRS-T1
BT support in Android

I like to listen to music while reading at times. Not always, but occasionally. So the support for BT earpieces in Android is a real boon. However, here is where the problem occurs.

If I get a call (or want to make one) in Skype, the sound disappears when I'm using my Galaxy Note, but not when I'm using my Galaxy Tab2. I can't figure out what is going on. I have several headphones, and it is the same regardless of which one I use. On the Tab, support is fine, on the Note I don't even have the option to switch over (headphone soft button)

Does anyone else have similar problems?
Kumabjorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 07:11 PM   #2
AZImmortal
Zealot
AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard 3G, Nexus 7
What sound disappearing are you referring to? Audio that you were listening to before placing/receiving the call? The call audio itself?
AZImmortal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-05-2012, 01:01 AM   #3
Kumabjorn
Basculocolpic
Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi, Kindle 4SO, Kindle for Android, Sony PRS-350 and PRS-T1
Sorry, the audio in Skype. If I make a call then the call signal (beeps) is in the earphone and when the other side answers the call the first syllable is audible and then the sound is cut from the earphone. In the earlier version of Skype it worked fine. Just to check I installed Skype on my Galaxy Tab 2 and there it works fine, so it is obviously something related to Skype on the Note.
Kumabjorn is offline   Reply With Quote