Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK > Nook Color & Nook Tablet

Notices

Old 12-13-2011, 03:48 AM   #1
jhempel24
Wizard
jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite, B&N Nook Colro
Can't dual boot with 1.4.1?

I went ahead and updated my Nook Color to try and dual boot...and it seems with this update after installing CM7 on the SD card, I cannot get it to boot of the SD Card.

Anyone else having this problem?

I haven't tried installing CM7 to the system.

I've tried SanDisk Class 2 and Class 4 cards at 4GB and 8GB and 16GB

EDIT: Just ended up going back to MIUI. While I like the B&N Reader, I like having the ability to download from my cloud more

Last edited by jhempel24; 12-13-2011 at 06:26 AM.
jhempel24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 11:34 AM   #2
glow
Book and Gadget Fan
glow is a splendid one to beholdglow is a splendid one to beholdglow is a splendid one to beholdglow is a splendid one to beholdglow is a splendid one to beholdglow is a splendid one to beholdglow is a splendid one to beholdglow is a splendid one to beholdglow is a splendid one to beholdglow is a splendid one to beholdglow is a splendid one to behold

Device: Nooks GL3, ST w/GL, Color, HD+; Kindles Voyage & Paperwhite; PE, EE
Booted from my Phiremod card successfully after update.
glow is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-14-2011, 04:04 PM   #3
skydive
Addict
skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.

Device: Pocketbook 902 Ver 2.1.3, Virgin Nook STR & Rooted Nook Color CM7
upgraded and I can dual boot with CM7, all ok.
Quote:
Originally Posted by glow View Post
Booted from my Phiremod card successfully after update.
skydive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 03:32 AM   #4
jhempel24
Wizard
jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Hmm....don't know why I wasn't able to do anything with it
Old 12-17-2011, 11:45 AM   #5
oppy
Connoisseur
oppy knows the square root of minus one.oppy knows the square root of minus one.oppy knows the square root of minus one.oppy knows the square root of minus one.oppy knows the square root of minus one.oppy knows the square root of minus one.oppy knows the square root of minus one.oppy knows the square root of minus one.oppy knows the square root of minus one.oppy knows the square root of minus one.oppy knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Nook Color
Update worked fine for me also. I used the file posted on Taosaur's XDA thread.
oppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-18-2011, 08:45 AM   #6
Richard443
Member Retired
Richard443 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Richard443 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Richard443 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Pocket eDGe
Works fine with the N2A card.
Richard443 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 12:35 AM   #7
jhempel24
Wizard

Odd...I don't know what I'm doing wrong, I followed the instructions right on down to every detail, and I can't get it to recognize the card on boot...sigh.

Oh well, I'll just keep it rooted on the EMMC and just format/go back to stock if I sell it or something.