Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Archive > OpenInkpot

Notices

Old 10-04-2008, 06:24 PM   #1
dottedmag
OpenInkpot co-founder
dottedmag has learned how to read e-booksdottedmag has learned how to read e-booksdottedmag has learned how to read e-booksdottedmag has learned how to read e-booksdottedmag has learned how to read e-booksdottedmag has learned how to read e-booksdottedmag has learned how to read e-books

Device: Kindle Oasis
0.1-beta1 - please test

We've just released 0.1-beta1. Please test, so we will be able to fix the bugs slipped into the beta (feedback is preferably through the our Trac ticketing system and IRC channel).

Announce in our blog: http://blog.openinkpot.org/2008/10/0...ease-test.html
Old 10-06-2008, 08:02 AM   #2
Gaurnim
Final Five n°42
Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.

Device: Cybook Gen3
This looks very interesting.
Sadly, I only have a Cybook, so I'll have to wait for the compatibility before I can help by testing the releases.
Old 10-06-2008, 11:02 AM   #3
JeffElkins
Guru
JeffElkins is no ebook tyro.JeffElkins is no ebook tyro.JeffElkins is no ebook tyro.JeffElkins is no ebook tyro.JeffElkins is no ebook tyro.JeffElkins is no ebook tyro.JeffElkins is no ebook tyro.JeffElkins is no ebook tyro.JeffElkins is no ebook tyro.JeffElkins is no ebook tyro.

Device: Kobo Clara 2E/HD, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaurnim View Post
This looks very interesting.
Sadly, I only have a Cybook, so I'll have to wait for the compatibility before I can help by testing the releases.
I have a PRS505. I'd love to test OpenInkPot
Old 10-06-2008, 12:19 PM   #4
dottedmag
OpenInkpot co-founder
dottedmag has learned how to read e-booksdottedmag has learned how to read e-booksdottedmag has learned how to read e-booksdottedmag has learned how to read e-booksdottedmag has learned how to read e-booksdottedmag has learned how to read e-booksdottedmag has learned how to read e-books

I don't believe there are no Unix/Linux hackers with Sony or Cybook who want to help us with porting :-P
Old 10-06-2008, 02:37 PM   #5
Greg Anos
Grand Sorcerer
Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook
Quote:
Originally Posted by dottedmag View Post
I don't believe there are no Unix/Linux hackers with Sony or Cybook who want to help us with porting :-P
My apologies, but I'm a mainframe dinosaur....RSE
Old 10-08-2008, 06:36 AM   #6
Gaurnim
Final Five n°42
Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.

Device: Cybook Gen3
Quote:
I've used Unix / Linux, but I'm no hacker on those systems.
What little development I'm doing, it's mainly scripting on Windows and (shame on me) Visual Basic for Excel ....
Old 10-09-2008, 11:53 AM   #7
JeffElkins
Guru
JeffElkins is no ebook tyro.JeffElkins is no ebook tyro.JeffElkins is no ebook tyro.JeffElkins is no ebook tyro.JeffElkins is no ebook tyro.JeffElkins is no ebook tyro.JeffElkins is no ebook tyro.JeffElkins is no ebook tyro.JeffElkins is no ebook tyro.JeffElkins is no ebook tyro.

Device: Kobo Clara 2E/HD, Kindle PW
Quote:
What happened to the GSOC coder in China for the Sony?
Old 10-10-2008, 04:03 PM   #8
dottedmag
OpenInkpot co-founder

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffElkins View Post
Wenjie did fair amount of work, but the result is not complete.
Old 11-10-2008, 04:36 AM   #9
marlll
marlll began at the beginning.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffElkins View Post
that should be a big trouble!