Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 08-15-2013, 06:24 PM   #1
rifka
Enthusiast
rifka began at the beginning.

Device: iPhone, iPad, Sony, Kobo
Calibre Portable Mac & Windows

Hi Everyone. I have a library of books that I need to be able to access at both work and home. I discovered Calibre portable and being a huge fan of Calibre got very excited. One problem: The office is a Mac. When I select the folder with the .exe file in it, the file isn't there. I know there must be a way to do this but I have no idea how.

Your help is very appreciated
rifka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 11:29 PM   #2
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by rifka View Post
One problem: The office is a Mac. When I select the folder with the .exe file in it, the file isn't there. I know there must be a way to do this but I have no idea how.
As it states on calibre portable's download page, calibre portable runs only on Windows XP or newer Windows computers.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
calibre portable, mac, windows