Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Bookeen

Notices

Old 03-25-2012, 12:39 PM   #1
wild_Willie2
Zealot
wild_Willie2 began at the beginning.

Device: prs 505
Where is the "enter" key on the virtuall keybord?

Hi.

I have been trying to type emails on my Odyssey reader, but I cant find the "enter" key on the virtuall keybord.
This makes typing emails a bit chaotic as I have to type everything on a single line....

So, if anybody found the "enter" key on the virtual keybord, please let me know.

William.

Last edited by wild_Willie2; 03-25-2012 at 12:42 PM.
wild_Willie2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 09:00 PM   #2
bob123
Addict
bob123 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.bob123 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.bob123 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.bob123 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.bob123 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.bob123 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.bob123 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.bob123 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.bob123 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.bob123 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.bob123 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.

Device: Cybook
Quote:
Originally Posted by wild_Willie2 View Post
Hi.

I have been trying to type emails on my Odyssey reader, but I cant find the "enter" key on the virtuall keybord.
This makes typing emails a bit chaotic as I have to type everything on a single line....

So, if anybody found the "enter" key on the virtual keybord, please let me know.

William.
I don't think there is one.
bob123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 08:37 AM   #3
Godzil
a pthread?? where? where?
Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Newton MessagePad 2100, and only this
There is none
Godzil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 10:22 AM   #4
bob123
Addict
bob123 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.bob123 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.bob123 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.bob123 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.bob123 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.bob123 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.bob123 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.bob123 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.bob123 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.bob123 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.bob123 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.

Device: Cybook
You could email bookeen and ask for one though.
bob123 is offline   Reply With Quote