Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 12-03-2011, 09:14 PM   #31
afv011
Captain Penguin
afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Nook Glowlight
Quote:
Originally Posted by m0bileMan View Post
... so i think android is heading that same way
the start was great, but half-way, its gonna stop every update

face it
google is a mess
Thanks for the laugh! Yeah, android is top dog in smartphones with 600K daily activations and we are to believe it's doomed. If it were so, why is apple throwing lawsuits right and left to try to stop android ? android is not perfect and there is a price to pay for choice and freedom, which I am more than willing to pay.
afv011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 09:30 PM   #32
afv011
Captain Penguin
afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
i don't think its because they don't want android or that they don't want to develop for it
loot at it from the side of epic
android's app security is 0.0
they have no way of checking for a legit code-signing ID, so they can't check if the app is bought or just downloaded from some random illegal site
i develop for android and iOS
but I'm not gonna release any great, hard-to-develop apps for android either since anyone can get illegal versions of the app from anywhere and install it
That's a load of the brown stuff. You can use Google 's licensing model, like most apps, or implement your own model, like some apps. And if I wanted to find pirated iOS apps, all I need is a Google search.
Old 12-03-2011, 09:35 PM   #33
afv011
Captain Penguin

Quote:
... dual core
and that is not supported by android yet
maybe (hopefully) they support it in the future
Please, stop spreading misinformation. Great way to start your post history, by the way.
Old 12-05-2011, 06:46 AM   #34
johnnyb
Cloud Reader
johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Kindle Scribe, iPad Pro 11
They could decide to offer it on the Tegra store... That would ensure that they have enough power to run this basically still-screen game (of which I really enjoyed the first part on my iPhone)...
I think they are just lazy...
johnnyb is offline   Reply With Quote