Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 09-23-2010, 07:54 PM   #1
bearymore
Connoisseur
bearymore can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'bearymore can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'bearymore can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'bearymore can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'bearymore can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'bearymore can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'bearymore can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'bearymore can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'bearymore can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'bearymore can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'bearymore can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'

Device: Kobo Aura One
Inkmesh not indexing books at B&N?

Recently I've looked up a couple of books on Inkmesh which are shown as being available only on Amazon. Yet, when I go to the B&N web site, they are available there and at the same price as they are on Amazon. For example, Bob Woodward's new book, Obama's Wars, shows up on Inkmesh as available only at Amazon. Traveling over to the Amazon site, it is in fact there as a pre-order for $14.99. Yet, when I go to the B&N site, it is also available for pre-order at the very same price. While I don't remember the titles off the top of my head, I've had this very same experience several times recently and not only for pre-orders.

Is there some issue with the indexing of the B&N site?
bearymore is offline   Reply With Quote