Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 03-28-2013, 12:56 PM   #1
Anyssia
Anyssia has met Morla.Anyssia has met Morla.Anyssia has met Morla.Anyssia has met Morla.Anyssia has met Morla.Anyssia has met Morla.Anyssia has met Morla.Anyssia has met Morla.Anyssia has met Morla.Anyssia has met Morla.Anyssia has met Morla.

Device: Kobo Forma
Tagging feature

Hi!

I'm not sure if I'm in the right thread to mention this, so feel free to move this post.

I use Calibre a lot and have many, many tags. I've gone over 700 recently and it's getting annoying to scroll for so long to reach the tags I wish for, when I'm tagging my epub in the Edit Metadata menu.

In the Edit Metadata, Tag Editor, would there be a way to add quick alphabetical links?
I mean, like A, B, C, ... the whole alphabet, so you click F and it automatically scrolls the "F" tags up in the window, instead of scrolling with the mouse or using the vertical scrollbar.

Thanks!
Anyssia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 02:50 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anyssia View Post
Hi!

I'm not sure if I'm in the right thread to mention this, so feel free to move this post.

I use Calibre a lot and have many, many tags. I've gone over 700 recently and it's getting annoying to scroll for so long to reach the tags I wish for, when I'm tagging my epub in the Edit Metadata menu.

In the Edit Metadata, Tag Editor, would there be a way to add quick alphabetical links?
I mean, like A, B, C, ... the whole alphabet, so you click F and it automatically scrolls the "F" tags up in the window, instead of scrolling with the mouse or using the vertical scrollbar.

Thanks!
Have you tried typing the first letter?
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-28-2013, 04:11 PM   #3
Anyssia
Anyssia has met Morla.Anyssia has met Morla.Anyssia has met Morla.Anyssia has met Morla.Anyssia has met Morla.Anyssia has met Morla.Anyssia has met Morla.Anyssia has met Morla.Anyssia has met Morla.Anyssia has met Morla.Anyssia has met Morla.

Device: Kobo Forma
Ah yes, there's that. I thought it would unselect the tag I had clicked on, but apparently they stay selected. Thanks for the reply, it was kind of a dumb question. I should have though about that earlier
Anyssia is offline   Reply With Quote