Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 05-18-2012, 02:16 PM   #1
sheygetz
Connoisseur
sheygetz is less competitive than you.sheygetz is less competitive than you.sheygetz is less competitive than you.sheygetz is less competitive than you.sheygetz is less competitive than you.sheygetz is less competitive than you.sheygetz is less competitive than you.sheygetz is less competitive than you.sheygetz is less competitive than you.sheygetz is less competitive than you.sheygetz is less competitive than you.

Device: KPW G2 , 10" tablet
Metadata from several Amazons

As far as I understand I can only have one Amazon website as source for metadata. There is the one entry in the corresponding preferences, which I can then set to refer to UK, US, D, F or whatever. I seem not to be able to configure another Amazon site.

As I read both German and English, and the latter subdivides into British and American, what do I do? The entry was set to US, but didn't find some obscure German books.

Hendrik
sheygetz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 06:10 AM   #2
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
I'd second the request to permit metadata (and cover) downloads from multiple Amazon sites. I'd find being able to use both "amazon.com" and "amazon.co.uk" extremely useful.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert