Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 06-03-2011, 09:37 PM   #1
katielady
katielady began at the beginning.

Device: kobo
Own Kobo & just added Color Nook to the "family" - Need advice

Hi,

When I installed Calibre a few months ago I had just purchased a Kobo. I've had great luck with both the Kobo and Calibre. (I must admit the Kobo touch also looks interesting too).
My husband just received a Color Nook from the US.

Question : when I installed Calibre I specified I had a Kobo during installation. Now I would like to download (Send to device) to a Nook Color (and my Kobo).
Can I download to two different readers if I specified Kobo during installation of Calibre ? How ?

Thanks in advance.

PS I have the newest version of Calibre as I keep it updated.
katielady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 01:00 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Just plug in your Nook Color calibre will automatically detect it and send books to it, just like to your Kobo. As long as you only plug in one at a time, you will be fine.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-05-2011, 12:39 AM   #3
beckywc
Addict
beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini w/Retina, Kindle 3, Kindle Fire HDX 8.9, & Asus Transformer
If you go to the plugin forum, there is a plugin call booksync that lets you send books to different devices.
beckywc is offline   Reply With Quote