Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 12-15-2023, 08:30 PM   #1
A.J. Williams
A.J. Williams began at the beginning.

Device: none
Talking Christopher Plummet & the Eye of Horus

Seeking more reviews and readers for my debut novella, "Christopher Plummet & the Eye of Horus"! Connect with me on social media for updates, engaging content, and behind-the-scenes insights. Visit my author website or blog for a deeper dive!

It can be found on Amazon! I also publish short stories on Reedsy! Free to read!

Link to Book:
Christopher Plummet & the Eye of Horus
https://www.amazon.com/Christopher-P...ng=UTF8&sr=8-1

Reedsy page:
https://blog.reedsy.com/creative-wri.../a-j-williams/

Last edited by pdurrant; 12-17-2023 at 03:12 AM.
A.J. Williams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2023, 08:13 AM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Welcome to Mobileread.

SUGGESTION: Supply a link - in your FIRST post.

Here's a link to our Promotion Posting Guidelines:

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=90052

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 12-16-2023 at 08:15 AM.
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote