Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > Workshop

Notices

Old 02-15-2018, 01:20 AM   #16
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by happyjon View Post
Success! I deleted the toc and the page it was on, then had one last go at doing it myself, if that hadn't worked then I'd have tried Calibre. But it worked! I made a new style for the toc. It's simple when you get the hang of things. Reminds me of when I first submitted my art to a website. Getting to know how to handle an image editor to make sure I met all the requirements of sites I was submitting to took me some time. Same with e-books. And thanks for taking the time to help me.
That's great, I'm glad it worked. YES, with many of those auto-magic tools, like Sigil's TOC-maker, Calibre, Smashwords (which is, as I mentioned, Calibre), it can be very easy to get it to work--once you get the hang of it.

Well done, you. Good on you for sticking with it.

Hitch
Hitch is online now   Reply With Quote